söndag, november 19, 2006

The small things in life

Maybe one of the reasons why the french film "Amélie" got so popular is because it describes its characters based on their unique combination of unusual habits, such as how Amélie enjoyed dipping her hand in sacks of grain or cracking the créme brulée with a teaspoon, or how her father took pleasure in emptying his toolbox, cleaning it up and then putting the tools back, or the old man who used to punch holes on train tickets as his job and after retiring he continued punching holes, this time with his wive's laurel.

I assume everyone has at least one of those small and odd pleasures, eventhough they might not be fully aware of it. Here's a list of small stuff I enjoy:

- Sneezing: I like sneezing so much that I even make myself sneeze on purpose by lightly tickling my nostrils with a cuetip.

- Chicken legs: I like the sensation of feeling like a caveman everytime I eat chicken legs with my hands.

- Slicing bread: I almost never buy the sliced loaf, instead I like to slice the bread at home.

- Tasting spices & condiments: I always do it while cooking, taking a small bit of basil, or curry, salt, cinammon, stock cubes, cayenne pepper, etc.

- Eating the seeds of melons, watermelons, apples, pears, grapes and citrus. To me they do not taste bad at all. Grape seeds are nicely crunchy!

Feel free to post your own small plasures!

1 Comments:

Blogger analu said...

Buen ejercicio, porque me pone a pensar que tonteras me gustan...

- Por alguna extraña razón me gusta cortarme las uñas de los pies con mis manos... y nunca logro tenerlas larguillas de algún modo... disfruto la sensación cuando las voy cortando.

- Ja, hacerme como cariño sola cuando estoy por dormirme... en la panza, me dá por chinearme sola, que perdedora soy! jaja

- Si puedo me como completa una pelota de queso palmito.. poquito a poco... arrancandole los pedazos.

- Ver fotos, una y otra vez, les descubro detalles nuevos siempre. Cabe aquí mismo urgar en los recuerdos, materiales o mentales..

Bu, no se me ocurren más cosas...
Ah si!

Tenía que poner aquí que ser exhibicionista jajaja... lo disfruto mucho :P

20/11/06  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home