måndag, april 10, 2006

A rather peculiar "fact"?

I have my computer back now, so I'm back to my daily routine of googling random stuff and just getting lost inside Wikipedia reading article after article, again searching for the most random topics.

Last night I started checking some of the music articles in Wikipedia, and after clicking randomly I ended up reading about something called "Wagnerian Rock", being Jim Steinman the most representative producer/songwriter of the sub-genre. This lead me to the entry on the most well known of the "Jim Steinman artists", that is none other than Meat Loaf.

Besides the excessive, bombastic and exaggerated style of rock opera (hence the term Wagnerian Rock) with the unusually long songs with equally long titles performed by Meat Loaf, he's also well known for being overweight, among the fattest rock stars indeed.

So, what's the peculiar "fact" I'm talking about? That Meat Loaf is actually a VEGETARIAN (according to the info on Wikipedia and susning.nu, which might not be entirely reliable due to the nature of those websites) I'm not sorting out the whole thing as being just a hoax, given that anyone can edit the articles, but... Could it be that a guy that big with that puffy face can actually be a vegetarian?

2 Comments:

Blogger akxi said...

BUAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!

no c, preguntele a alguien q cpa dl tema, yo soy NO vegetariana y no tengo problemas con eso LOL!!!

10/4/06  
Blogger Ms_J said...

Äntligen hittat tillbaka till din blogg efter en del ominstallationer och datorkracher.
Pendlar du fortfarende till Malmö? Det är konstigt att vi aldrig ses på tåget....

/Jen.

14/4/06  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home