onsdag, oktober 19, 2005

Birthday!!

Well, today I'm 25, a quarter of a century. Usually I don't make much of a fuzz about my birthday, but I really enjoyed it this year. Nice weather, starting with the cold clear morning (0.4 C, and yes, I looooooooove it when it's freezing outside) and continuing with a sunny and chilly autumn day. Usually my birthday is a goddamn rainy day that somehow fucks up my mood, so it was nice to have clear skies the whole day.

No big celebration, just a really nice evening stuffing my face with pastries and coffee in the company of my few relatives.

25, and my life is not exactly as I pictured it, but I really can't complain, it's going quite O.K. afterall. A few ups and many downs, but at least my motivation is still there keeping me from going insane.

3 Comments:

Blogger apócrifo said...

You already are insane!

Congratulations, it's hard this thing about agging... but, none of us can't hide from this fact. So enjoy becoming an old man! haha.

Have plans? Have been working to get your goals? Enjoying your moments? Then you're doing great with you life... it's ok to be a "roco de mierda con bastón"...

Regards, and once again: congratulations.

20/10/05  
Blogger Jules said...

japi verdei tu llu. un cuarto de siglo bajo la faja no es cualquiera :P

birthdays should be all about the mothers instead of about us. They are the ones that did all the hard work after all, all we did was breathe :D

25/10/05  
Blogger analu said...

Hola... llegué un poco tarde, lo admito... pero igual se vale... no??

Felíz cumple y que sean muchos más.... :D

Saluuuuuuuud!

27/10/05  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home